INTERNALIZE MOTIVATION, REJOICE IN TRIUMPH
It’s feeling the sweat and nerves of competition, digging deep from within, rising above and conquering what seemed impossible. The same energy that motivates Golden Eagles on the field and court revs up Golden Eagles in the stands. Here, “team” is not just the players — it’s the entire Cornerstone community. That is CU Athletics.
- Academic All-Conference Athletes (284)
- All-Conference (388)
- Coach of the Year Awards (32)
- Conference Championships (28)
- Conference Tournament Championships (24)
- Honorable Mention All-Conference (41)
NAIA Honors Awarded to CU
- Academic All-American Athletes (166)
- All-American Athletes (139)
- Champions of Character Coach of the Year (4)
- Honorable Mention All-American Athletes (9)
- National Champions – Team (2)
- National Champions – Individual (4)
- Scholar Team (4)
Champions of Character
Established in 2000, Champions of Character is a National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) initiative putting heart and character back into the game. CU is a two-time national winner for setting the standard in athletic integrity, respect, sportsmanship, servant leadership and responsibility.
From broomball to Frisbee golf, CU intramural sports give you an excuse to be social, play outside and stay healthy. To learn more, visit our Intramural page.