EMPLOYEE DISCIPLINE IS NOT FOR THE FAINT-OF-HEART LEADER
March 20 • 7:30 A.M. – 9 A.M.
CORNERSTONE UNIVERSITY • GAINEY CONFERENCE CENTER
Join area business leaders as they tackle challenging topics like:
- How biblical principles are appropriately used as guidelines for employee discipline
- Understanding the consequences of avoiding discipline
• Where a spirit of grace does and doesn’t work
- What legal issues change the course of discipline
- Scott Baker, President, National Nail
- Nancy DeGood, VP of HR for Universal Forest Products
- Bill Fallon, Partner, Miller Johnson Attorneys
- David Riemersma, President, Butterball Farms
NEW After-Breakfast Roundtables:
9:30 A.M. -- 11:30 A.M. | Cornerstone University PGS Building, 300 E. Beltline
Join Cornerstone University business professors Jeff Savage and Chad Tuttle for a practical discussion on the topics presented by the Business Breakfast panelists:
- Challenging Competent Performers to be More than Mediocre
- Off-Duty Misconduct: Can Employers Discipline Employees for Behaviors that Happen Outside of Work?
After breakfast roundtables limited to the first 24 registrants. Both the Business Breakfast and After-Breakfast Roundtables are complimentary to community business leaders, providing valuable insights and terrific networking opportunities.
The Business Breakfast is complimentary to friends of Cornerstone University. Seating is limited, so click here to register today: