Germany Alumni Trip
Date & TimeFriday, June 06, 2014 to
Sunday, June 15, 2014
Experience the Germany that tourists rarely see:
- Live in a 17th century house in a Bavarian river town.
- Visit key sites for the Reformation, European art history, and pivotal events in Western history.
- Bike along the Main River to centuries-old villages in the heart of historic German wine country.
- Tour Heidelberg, Nurnberg, Bamberg, and Rothenburg.
- Learn European history and culture from the inside.
Estimated cost: $3,000, all inclusive.
- Actual cost is subject to air fare and currency exchange rates.
Please complete the Interest Form to receive more information and/or a trip application.
See more on the Germany Trip webpage.