CANCELED: Evangelical Theological Society Midwest Regional Meeting 2020
The 65th Midwest Regional Meeting of the Evangelical Theological Society will take place at Grand Rapids Theological Seminary on March 27 and 28. The hosting chairman for this year's conference is Michael Wittmer, professor of systematic theology at GRTS.
"What I've Learned: Distinguished Scholars Share Their Stories"
Besides these plenary speakers, there will be numerous breakout sessions by professors and scholars presenting their latest research on biblical, theological and ministry topics. Evangelical publishers will be present to sell their newest books at discounted prices, and theologians, pastors and students can network with peers and reconnect with old friends and make new ones.
Schedule of Events
Friday, March 27
- 7 a.m. | Registration
- 8 a.m. | Session 1
- 8:50 a.m. | Session 2
- 9:40 a.m. | Business Meeting
- 10:10 a.m. | Plenary (George Marsden)
- 11:20 a.m. | Session 3
- Noon | Lunch Break
- 2 p.m. | Session 4
- 2:50 p.m. | Session 5
- 3:40 p.m. | Plenary (Millard Erickson)
- 4:50 p.m. | Session 6
- 6 p.m. | Banquet
- 7 p.m. | Plenary (David Turner)
Saturday, March 28
- 8 a.m. | Session 7
- 8:50 a.m. | Session 8
- 9:40 a.m. | Session 9
- 10:30 a.m. | Plenary (Richard Muller)
- 11:40 a.m. | Business Meeting
Registration and Lodging
Early registration pricing is available through March 12, 2020. Save $10 per ticket! Processing fees will be applied to online orders. If you would prefer to register through the mail, you can submit a mail-in registration.
Guests are responsible for reserving their own lodging. There are many hotels near Cornerstone University. The closest option is Country Inn & Suites, located less than a mile from campus. Other nearby options near 28th Street include Hilton Garden Inn Grand Rapids East (5 miles away), Drury Inn & Suites Grand Rapids (7 miles away) and many more!
Early Registration (through March 12, 2020)
- Associate Member: $27.50
- Student Member: $11
- Additional (Non-Member): $11 | You must purchase an Associate Member ticket to access these tickets. The number of non-member tickets cannot exceed the number of Associate Member tickets in an order.
- Banquet Add-On: $15
Registration (on and after March 13, 2020)
- Associate Member: $37.50
- Student Member: $21
- Additional (Non-Member): $21 | You must purchase an Associate Member ticket to access these tickets. The number of non-member tickets cannot exceed the number of Associate Member tickets in an order.
- Banquet Add-On: $15