Siblings Weekend is an opportunity for you to have fun with your sibling while exploring the Cornerstone University community for yourself. As an additional bonus, you'll receive a free T-shirt for visiting! Don't miss out on an experience-packed weekend with your big brother or sister.
- Date: Friday-Saturday, Feb. 7-8
- Who: Younger siblings or close family members (ex: cousin) of current Cornerstone students
- Check-in Time: 3 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 7 in the Corum Student Union.
- Additional Overnight Details: Only siblings who are 12 and older are permitted to stay in the dorms overnight. Overnight permission form and registration must be filled out prior to spending the night. If you plan to also stay overnight on Saturday, Feb. 8, please coordinate housing and meal arrangements with your older sibling.*
- Friday, Feb. 7, 2020
- 3 p.m. | Check-in (Corum Student Union)
- 5 p.m. | Dinner and Mario Kart tournament
- 11 p.m. | Sleep in dorms
- Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020
- 11 a.m. | Pancake brunch (Dining Commons)
- 1 p.m. | Women's Basketball Game
- 3 p.m. | Men's Basketball Game
- 7:27 p.m. | CU Think You Can Sing
*Dinner on Friday and brunch on Saturday will be provided at no cost.
If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office at 800.787.9778.