A seminary education tailored to fit your unique call to ministry. The Master of Arts in Christian Studies degree at GRTS is designed with flexibility in mind. A core group of classes in Bible, Theology, and Ministry provide a strong foundation for the program. You decide which classes to take in order to complete your degree. Choose a mix of classes that cover many different areas of study, or choose one main focus such as biblical studies, theology, ministry courses, or counseling classes.
- 60 credits
- Includes 21 credits of electives for you to customize your program
- Use elective classes to specialize in a focus area: Bible, Theology, Ministry, or Counseling
- Flexible class scheduling
- Complete up to 1/4 program online
- Program length is 2-4 years
- Take classes while working full-time
- 77% students receive financial aid
Explore our degree programs to see what would fit your ministry goals best as you further your education.
The program checklist lists the courses required for the degree. Depending on how many classes you want to take each semester, the typical M.A. Christian Studies student completes the program in 2-4 years. Full-time students takes 11+ credits per semester ad part-time students take 5+ credits per semester.
The following document is a sample of how you might schedule courses for the M.A. Christian Studies degree program. We encourage you to arrange your course plan in a way that will fit your own schedule.