In 2014, Dr. Michael Wittmer, a faculty member at Grand Rapids Theological Seminary, facilitated eight teachings on faith, doubt and a life that pleases God.
- Week 1: "What about doubt?"*
- Week 2: "How can I know there is a God?"
- Week 3: "How can I know I believe in the right God?"
- Week 4: "How can I know that Jesus and the Bible are true?"
- Week 5: "What does it mean to follow Jesus?"*
- Week 6: "How can I know that I'm saved?"
- Week 7: "Can I serve Jesus and still enjoy my life?"
- Week 8: "What has God called me to do?"*
*The audio recording of this session is unavailable.