On campus health services are available to all students regardless of their specific health insurance plan. Students have access to visits with a Registered Nurse for minor injury or illnesses, such as; cold, flu, headaches, rashes and digestive disorders.
The following services are available through CUHS.
- Appointments: Registered Nurse
- Blood Pressure Checks (free)
- Health education and wellness promotion
- Loan items - crutches, wheelchairs, etc.
- Referrals to specialists
- Resource materials on health related topics (free)
- International Travel Consult
- Immunizations (in collaboration with Calvin College Health Services)