Keithley Hall is named after Dr. Howard Keithley – former Pastor of Berean Baptist church—who was very involved in the planning and development of what is now Cornerstone University. He served on the Executive Board for 32 years and was named Board Member Emeritus in 1973.
Early in the college’s history he taught some classes, and in 1959 was named interim President for 6 months prior to the appointment of Dr. W. Wilbert Welch.
Keithley Hall has a scan card security system and is two stories tall, housing approximately 80 upperclassmen. The rooms are suite-style, and there is a lounge with cable television. Washers and dryers are located in the building which is centrally located on campus, approximately three minutes from the Dining Commons and five minutes from classrooms.
Every year since 2000, residents paint a brick in the lounge to leave their mark on the building.