M.A. in Education
PROGRAM START DATES
Classes start on Jan. 16 and Mar. 13, 2024
- 35 with up to 26 hours in transfer credits possible
Cornerstone University and the M.A. in Education degree are accredited by the Council of the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
Master of Arts in Education
You can boldly influence education as a growing skilled and inspiring leader inside and outside the classroom. Gain advanced knowledge and skills with a Master of Arts in education degree that prepares you to make a meaningful impact in curriculum and instruction or educational leadership.
Cornerstone University’s CAEP-accredited Master of Arts in education degree is offered online to ensure flexibility to pursue this advanced master’s on your schedule. Choose between the curriculum and instruction or educational leadership specializations as you also expand advanced knowledge in practical applications for classroom and leadership roles. You will:
- Expand essential leadership skills including administrative and classroom decision-making, technology resources, student achievement research, reading diagnostics and remediation, curriculum assessments and theory, community building and leadership from a Christian worldview, and applied solutions projects.
- Increase your earning potential by developing advanced proficiencies in K-12 curriculum and instruction or educational leadership from a research, assessment, student and organizational behavior perspective. And discover strategies to positively impact student or school achievements to enhance your calling as an educator.
- Learn from respected faculty educators and administrators with real-world experience who are passionate about K-12 education, your career as an educator, and your spiritual development.
- Flexible courses offered 100% online. No GRE or GMAT required. Complete in two years or less. Transfer up to 27 credits.
- One of the most affordable degree programs per credit hour.
Why Choose a CAEP Accredited M.A. in Education Degree from Cornerstone University?
With over 80 years of experience in traditional and online higher education, Cornerstone University has prepared education professionals who serve the K-12 community with skill, character, and distinction inside and outside the classroom. The Master of Arts in education online degree is accredited by the respected Council for Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) and the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
What sets a Cornerstone master’s degree apart is our commitment to provide the most excellent academic real-world education taught by experienced and respected education faculty and leaders from a Christian worldview. Our mission is to prepare bold, Christ-centered leaders who will create solutions to tomorrow’s educational challenges to better serve our communities, students and families. Choose from over 75 in-demand degrees, certificates and concentrations to customize the learning you need to fit your career goals in education.
Start your M.A. in education degree online today with Cornerstone University!
Knowledgeable, passionate enrollment counselors are ready to guide you from application to graduation!
- Courses are offered 100% online to fit your busy life. No GRE required.
- Transfer up to 27 courses of an eligible degree’s credit hours.
- Scholarships and aid programs are available.
- Tuition is priced for affordability compared to other private nonprofit universities, ensuring a degree that can fit your budget.
- Experience one-on-one faculty support from experienced educator leaders.
- Free student support resources are available—including writing, pastoral counseling services and more—to provide comprehensive support!
Of faculty are Christ followers.
Of students work full time while pursuing a degree.
Program Concentrations and Courses
READING DIAGNOSTIC TOOLS AND REMEDIATION COURSE
If you are interested in taking only our Reading Diagnostic and Remediation course, you can enroll in the class as a standalone course. This course will prepare you in areas such as:
- Interest inventories.
- Visual and auditory discrimination tools.
- Language expression and processing screening.
- Writing assessment tools.
- Apply for this class using our non-degree application.
You Can Start Your Journey Now!
An enrollment counselor is ready to help you start your influential education master’s degree now. Cornerstone offers:
- Accelerated admissions to get you started sooner—simple steps we’ll walk you through.
- Competitive tuition rates—some of the most affordable in the region.
- Generous credit transfers—up to 27 hours in transfer credits possible.
- Financial aid advisers to explore funding opportunities for this valuable life investment.
Start your application for a bold, influential life with your Master of Arts in education degree from Cornerstone University!
As an educator, you know the difference that education can make when aligned with your goals. Pursue your vocational calling in the context of a supportive community passionate about empowering you to reach your goals.
M.A. in TESOL
Empower students to thrive with the English language in a graduate program that equips you with the knowledge and experience to get them there.