Chris Kellner earned a Bachelor of Science in Finance from Grove City College (Pa.) and a Master of Business Administration in Leadership and Human Resources from Waynesburg University (Pa.). He is currently working on a Doctorate in Business Administration with a concentration in finance from Anderson University (Ind.). Prior to joining Cornerstone University, Chris served for two years as a full-time faculty member at Life Pacific College in Los Angeles, Calif.
Before returning to higher education, he applied his entrepreneurial spirit in the areas of procurement for a large engineering corporation (Bechtel) and currency trading for a small wealth management firm. With a heart for business as missions (BAM) in a global context, Chris led finance and accounting seminars for bi-vocational pastors in Thailand and Laos and continues to explore business opportunities that would advance the Kingdom.
As a practicing entrepreneur, Chris established a direct trade coffee relationship with a small farm partnered with a missionary in Costa Rica in 2015 before merging with another BAM company. He is excited to leverage his business, cross-cultural and student development experience to inspire and equip other business people to seek first His Kingdom!
"We are all called to steward our God-given gifts for all-inclusive blessings. As Christians, that means being empowered by the Holy Spirit to bless not only ourselves but, especially, the people and things around us with our time, money, energy and talents. Teaching at CU allows me to do just that and influence others to do likewise."
- LinkedIn Article: Personal Finance. Dave Ramsey is Wrong: Debt Snowball Melts under Scrutiny (October 2017).
- Seneca Hills Bible Camp: Family Camp Missions Presentation. Exponential Discipleship (May 2015).
- Waynesburg University: Vira I. Heinz Scholar Presentation. Exploring Voluntourism (March 2015).
- Global Roar Small Business Seminar: Udon Thani, Thailand. Financial Principles for Pig Farmers and Beyond (June 2013).
- Waynesburg University: BUS307 Investments Guest Lecturer. Forex: Spot Trading Currencies (April 2013).
- Delta Mu Delta Member
- Master of Business Administration in Leadership and Human Resources, Waynesburg University
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, Grove City College
—Domestic Comedian (making my family laugh)
—Financial market inefficiencies
—Security pricing models
—Trading and market psychology