Laura Walton has been passionate about libraries since her first job as a page at her local library. After graduating from Cornerstone University, she worked at a local tax form company for several years before returning to library school and pursuing her first love.
Working at Cornerstone's Miller Library allows Laura to not only work in the vocation God has called her too, but it also allows her to connect with and mentor students in a way that would not be possible at a larger university. She loves working with students one-on-one to find the right resources and information to help them be successful in their classes.
- Sojourners Mentoring Program
- Undergraduate Academic Council
- Educational Technology Advisory Council
- M.L.I.S., Wayne State University (2013)
- B.A., Elementary Education, Cornerstone University (2005)
—Spending time with her family outdoors
—Trying new restaurants