- Jesus Christ as the Son of David in the Gospel of Mark (Cambridge University Press, 2019)
Articles and Book Chapters
"The Messiah is 'the Holy One' of God," Journal of Biblical Literature 136.2 (2017): 417–33.
"What Has Mark's Christ to Do with David's Son? A History of Interpretation," Currents in Biblical Research 16.1 (2017): 50-70.
"Prophetic Script and Dramatic Enactment in Mark's Prologue," Bulletin for Biblical Research 26 (2016): 59–70.
"How Do the Seeds Land? A Note on ΕΙΣ ΑΥΤΟΝ in Mark 1:10," Journal of Theological Studies 66 (2015): 547–52.
"The Role of Transcriptional Probability in the Recent Text-Critical Debate on Mark 1:1," Catholic Biblical Quarterly 77 (2015): 467–80.
- Ph.D., New Testament Studies, University of St. Andrews (2017)
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate, Classics, UC Davis (2013)
- M.A., Biblical and Theological Studies, Fuller Theological Seminary (2011)
- B.A., Business Administration, William Jessup University (2009)
—Jewish messianism and early Christology
—Reception of the Jewish Scriptures in antiquity
—New Testament theology