Professor of Linguistics and Humanities Division Chair (Traditional Undergraduate); Professor of Linguistics and Director of M.A. TESOL Program (Professional & Graduate Studies)
Traditional Undergrad Academics - Humanities ...more
Dr. Michael Pasquale is Chair of the Humanities Division and Professor of Linguistics at Cornerstone University. He also serves as a consultant for mission organizations and local churches providing training in Europe, Asia, South America and North America.
He has been a member of the Michigan State Board of Education World Language Standards Development Committee (ESL & Spanish) and is also a member of TESOL and Michigan TESOL.
Dr. Pasquale is also the co-editor of the International Journal for Christianity and English Language Teaching.
- Provost's Teaching Excellence Award, 2007
- Pasquale, M., & Bierma, N. L. K. (2011). Every tribe and tongue: A biblical vision for language in society. Eugene, OR: Wipf and Stock Publishers.
- Pasquale, M. D. (2011). An ESL ministry handbook. Grand Rapids, MI: Credo House Publishers.
In the News
- Wallner, P. J. (2016, April 5). "Cornerstone Professor, A Big Tigers Fan, Helps Team's International Players."
- Ph.D. in Linguistics, Michigan State University
- M.A. in Linguistics, Michigan State University
- B.A. in International Studies, Cedarville University
—Taking walks with his family
—Watching the Detroit Tigers
—Interaction between sociolinguistics and second language acquisition
—Folk linguistics of second language acquisition, studying the beliefs of teachers and students concerning the language learning process
—Language policy in relation to English language teaching