Pam George received her Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Illinois and her Master's in Special Education from North Eastern Illinois University. She is a National Board Certified Teacher (NBCT) and currently serves as a professor of Education at Cornerstone University. She also supervises the Learning Disabilities Program at Cornerstone University.
"It matters that students are not just highly qualified teachers but servant leaders who are influencers in their world for Jesus Christ!"
—Professor Pamela George
- 2016: Michigan Council for Exceptional Children Annual Conference (Grand Rapids, Mich.)
- Co-presented "Inclusion: Does it work?"
- Working With and Across Differences to Effectively Instruct Students from Diverse Backgrounds
- Lily Conference- Evidence-Based Teaching and Learning (Traverse City, Mich.)
- UDL: A Tool for Communicating Collaboratively Between General Education and Special Education Providers — MCEC 2017 Conference
- Diversity Committee
- West Michigan President Compact Committee Representative for Cornerstone University
- Sojourner Mentor
- M.Ed., Special Education and Teaching, Northeastern Illinois University (2010)
- B.S., Accounting, University of Illinois at Chicago (1989)