Vice President for Adult Learning; Associate Professor of Christian Ministries; Professor of Adult Learning & Organizational Leadership
Grand Rapids Theological Seminary - Bible, Religion & Ministry ...more
Adult & Graduate Studies - Administration ...more
Dr. Osborn has held multiple advisory roles in colleges around the country. At Cornerstone, he teaches core classes at Grand Rapids Theological Seminary, serves on the Educational Technology Committee and on the Assessment and Planning Committee, administers online courses, and serves as an academic and program adviser for students.
Osborn and his wife, Karen, have been married since 1992 and have four children: Zach, Sawyer, Jake and Issi.
- Emotional Competence Inventory (ECI 2.0)
- Cultural Intelligence (CQ)
- Kouzes & Posner's Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI)
- Certified Executive Coach with the Hay Group
- Ph.D. in Higher, Adult and Lifelong Education, Michigan State University
- M.A. in Educational Ministries, Grand Rapids Theological Seminary
- B.S., Summit University
- Coaching soccer
- Mountain biking