Special Appointment Faculty of Business
Adult & Graduate Studies - Business ...more
Steve Graham serves as a special appointment faculty of business for Cornerstone University's Professional & Graduate Studies. As as an experienced human resource and business professional, he teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in areas including organizational behavior, marketing management, conflict resolution and employee development.
Graham serves as vice president for marketing and human resources business partner at Radio America and is also the founder and president of Valiant Coaching & Talent Development, LLC. He is a certified HR professional with the Society for Human Resource Management, certified coach with the International Coach Federation and a Global Career Development Facilitator.
"Teaching impacts lives. This is especially true with adult learners. Helping people grow and develop skills that can change their life is important to me. It's a blessing to work with students who are committed to completing their degree."
- Learning as a Resource to Career Development (Career Planning & Adult Development Journal, June 2015)
Licenses, Memberships and Recognitions
- Member of the Society of Human Resource Management
- Certified HR Professional
- American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration
- Association for Talent Development
- Member and certified coach with the International Coach Federation
- Certified in the DISC, Emotional Intelligence, Strong Interest Inventory and FIRO Element B™ assessments
- Graduate Certificate Executive and Professional Coaching, University of Texas at Dallas
- Professional Certificate in Online Education, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Advanced Certificate Strategic HR Management, Cornell University
- Graduate Certificate Health Care Administration, University of Cincinnati
- M.Ed., Higher Education Administration, Dallas Baptist University
- M.B.A., Management, LeTourneau University
- B.S., Business, University of Phoenix
—Talent and career development
—Adult and distance learning
—Strategic human resources