Education Programs at Cornerstone University Professional & Graduate Studies
School administrators and instructors have tremendous potential for transforming lives and the communities they serve. Teachers and principals prepare tomorrow's citizens for productive lives, help build bridges across cultures, and open the door to the spiritual formation of their students.
Cornerstone University's Professional & Graduate Studies division offers education programs for public, private, and church-based teachers that are
- Practical - Develop concrete skills for improving student learning or your instructional strategies and put them to work in the classroom immediately.
- Relevant - Course content driven by proven, up-to-date education research and taught by experienced educators.
- Ethically-grounded - Learn how to live your faith and lift up others with our Christ-centered curriculum.
Our education degree programs are attainable, thanks to convenient online education. Gain the flexibility of online study in an accelerated degree program that you can finish in as little as 18 months.
Education Program Goals
Cornerstone PGS offers Master of Arts in Education degrees for experienced teachers. All of our programs are designed to enhance the skills of educators by ensuring they can:
- Conduct professional research and analyze data effectively
- Understand human and child development as it relates to education
- Connect the political and legislative environment to current instructional practice
- Articulate a fully-developed philosophy of education rooted in faith-based values
All of our programs are designed for teachers or administrators who have at least one year of full-time work experience in a K-12 classroom environment.
Our Degree Programs
Cornerstone PGS currently offers the following education degree programs:
Full course descriptions and admissions requirements for each of our education degree programs can be found in our course catalog. You can also contact an admissions representative today to learn more about which of our programs fits your goals and interests as an educator.