At Cornerstone our dual enroll students only pay $191 per credit. It’s easy to begin, just three simple steps.
Dual enroll application process
- Submit a free online application (only high school juniors and seniors qualify)
- Submit your high school transcript (3.0 cumulative GPA or higher is required)
- If applicable, written permission from your high school guidance counselor
Class options include many 100 level courses and select 200 level courses. A list of potential class options will be released 2-3 months prior to the start of each semester. To get an idea of classes offered, listed below are courses that were offered for the Spring 2015 semester.
Spring 2015 Courses
Math and English course selections require a placement exam or ACT/SAT scores to be submitted. Students are limited to taking 2 courses or 7 credit hours per semester as a dual enroll student. The maximum amount of credits allowed for the duration of dual enrollment is 24 credit hours. Only juniors and seniors in high school may apply.
Placement Tests: The following subject areas require additional exams and/or interviews to be completed prior to class registration:
- Chemistry: Placement exam required
- English: ACT/SAT scores must be submitted
- French: Placement exam required
- Math: Placement exam required
- Spanish: Placement exam and interview required
Contact your admissions counselor for more details.
Cost is similar to local community colleges, but at CU you’ll experience smaller class sizes, professors who really want to get to know you and classmates who share your love for Jesus.
- $191 per credit hour
- $35 technology fee
- $75 parking fee per semester
- (Other fees may apply depending on the courses you enroll in)
- (Books not included)
Dates & Deadlines
- June 5 - Deadline for application for the Fall 2015 semester, all support documents and placement exams
Additionally, a potential list of FA15 classes will be released
- July 1 - Dual Enroll Registration is opened and the form is made available to all qualified dual enrolls
Class availability is subject to change
Students must complete the Dual Enroll Registration Form and submit it by July 27 in order to be registered for class(es)
- July 27 - Students are registered for classes
Registration is based on the submission date of the Dual Enroll Registration Form
- July 31 - Students are sent their fall class schedule
- August 25 - Dual Enroll Orientation Day (required for all new dual enroll students, optional for returning dual enroll students)