June 14 - 20, 2015 | June 21 - 27, 2015
Experience the beauty and awe of Yellowstone National Park:
- Exploring Lamar Valley and Hayden Valley for signs of wolves and grizzly bears
- Hiking the rim of the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, Mystic Falls, and Ferry Falls
- Looking for our favorite wildflowers: Elephant's Head, Shooting Stars, and Dwarf Monkey Flower
- On the lookout for the elusive Harlequin Duck at LeHardy Rapids
- For those really in shape, hiking Mount Washburn and Avalanche Peak
The experience will include a day trip to the Tetons and a day trip to the 1959 Yellowstone Earthquake area. You can choose between two levels of physical challenge for each day hike. Sleep well each night at Canyon Lodge & Cabins and Old Faithful Lodge Cabins, with breakfast and dinner at restaurants in the park.
The total cost of the trip largely depends upon travel expenses and your lodging choices. Each participant should arrange a flight to Billings, Montana or meet in Red Lodge, Montana. Lodging choices range from $69 to $250 or more per night for up to 2 adults. The estimated cost for "standard" single occupancy lodging, meals, and park fees is $850 (just add transportation and optional expenses).
Please complete the Interest Form to receive more information and/or a trip application.