At Cornerstone, Mueller-Bell develops and teaches curriculum for counseling and ministry courses in residence and online to graduate students, provides academic advising to students, participates in committees and divisional meetings to foster program development, and assists the Dean in disciplinary decisions and supervising the University Counseling Services Department. She is a Michigan Licensed Professional Counselor. She also speaks at conferences and agencies as a representative of Cornerstone. She was crucial in the development of the Women’s Studies Lecture Series at Grand Rapids Theological Seminary.
Mueller-Bell was awarded the Excellence in Service Award in 2004, the Excellence in Teaching Award in 2009, and the Faculty of the Year Award in 2009. She is a Licensed Professional Counselor (#6401007195 State of Michigan).
- “Domestic Abuse: Prevention and Intervention” West Virginia Counseling Association
- “Depression: Diagnosis and Treatment” Cornerstone University
- “Fostering Self-Esteem in Children” YWCA-Charleston, WV
- “Self-Worth of Women: A Feminist Biblical Perspective” Cornerstone University
- “Prevention of Addictions in Children” Oxford Round Table, Oxford University, Oxford, England