New Student Arrival 2014
We've been waiting for you!
We have been preparing for your arrival for many months and are excited to welcome you to our community. Please browse all New Student Arrival information and if you have any additional questions, please contact us at 1.800.787.9778 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are praying for you and your family as you finalize your college details over the next few months!
All new freshman and transfers should arrive on January 18 at the Corum Student Union during your allotted time slot and check in.
At New Student Arrival, you can expect to:
- Receive your laptop or MacBook and laptop backpack
- Purchase or pick up textbooks
- Receive your student ID card
- Move into the residence halls (if living on campus)
- Set up your laundry card
- Receive your campus mail box number and key
- Complete necessary paperwork with Student Financial Services, Accounting & Finance, or Health Services
All new freshman and transfers should arrive on August 27 at the Bernice Hansen Athletic Center during your allotted time slot and check in.
Tentative Schedule of the Day:
|9 a.m. - Noon
||Residential Student Welcome & Check-In
|11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
||Commuter Student Welcome & Check-In
|Noon - 1 p.m.
||Lunch for Residential Students & family
|12:30 p.m. - 2 p.m.
||Lunch for Commuter Students & family
|4 p.m. - 5 p.m.
||Dedication Service & Parent Farewell
||Terra Firma Introduction & dinner for students