Cornerstone University Policies and Procedures
Each year Cornerstone University accepts up to three new students from participating schools within the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities (CCCU) into the Tuition Waiver Exchange Program.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Classification: entering new students (freshman or transfer)
- High school G.P.A (and college G.P.A, if applicable)
- ACT or SAT scores
- Parent employed full-time and eligible for the tuition waiver exchange program
- Major field of study
- Potential for leadership and contribution to campus life
- Apply and become accepted to CU
- Have the contact person from your school complete and submit the CCCU Tuition Waiver Exchange Program (TWEP) Application form to Cornerstone University by January 15.
- Recipients of the program will be notified by March 1.
Please note: The Tuition Waiver Exchange program covers the cost of tuition only. Non-tuition charges are the responsibility of the student.
Tuition Waiver Exchange Awarding Process
The awarding sequence for tuition remission recipients is as follows:
- Federal and state grants will be applied first. This will require families to submit a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Institutional aid will be applied next, including but not limited to academic scholarships and/or Cornerstone University need-based grants.
- The tuition waiver will then be applied to the remaining tuition balance amount. Room & Board charges and any additional fees are the responsibility of the student.