Get Started on Your College Journey
You've been admitted to Cornerstone University, and we think that's awesome! Now, we want to help you get started on your next four years by inviting you to Accepted Student Day.
During this visit day, accepted students will learn more about their desired major, meet future classmates, enjoy a full campus tour and more. As an additional bonus, students who attend can pre-registration with the assistance of an academic adviser and learn more about specific classes from the professors who teach them.
If you submit your deposit before or during the visit, your pre-registration form will receive additional priority status once advisors begin the class registration process for incoming students in early summer.
Complete your next step in the enrollment process
- Date: Friday, April 12, 2019
- Time: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Arrival Location: Gainey Conference Center
Accepted Student Day is for admitted students only.
- 8:30 a.m. | Arrival & Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. | Welcome Session
- 10 a.m. | Chapel
- 11 a.m. | Lunch
- 12:15 p.m. | Student Success & Pre-registration
- 1:30 p.m. | The Inside Look (Potential options/sessions listed below)
- Financing Your Education Session
- Special Appointments
- Inside Dorm Life
- Student Activities, Clubs & Organizations
- Full Campus Tour (Recommended for first-time guests)
- 2:30 p.m. | Closing Session
If you are registered for a student overnight visit, you will check-in at the Welcome Center with our CU Overnight Visit Assistants. They will help connect you with your overnight host.
Permission forms for overnights must be returned to us two business days before your Friday event. For example, if you are attending a Friday event, your form must be returned to the Admissions Office on Wednesday by 5 p.m. Permission forms will be sent to you by email after registration, so keep an eye on your inbox!
Please review the following details before your visit:
- Check-in time: 8 p.m.
- Parking: Welcome Center
- Items to bring: Sleeping bag, pillow and toiletries
If you have any questions about arrival instructions or what to expect during your visit, email us, connect with your personal admissions counselor or call the Admissions Office at 616.222.1426.