At Cornerstone University, we believe that when your student is accepted, so are you. That is why we want you to be a part of Family Weekend, a campus-wide celebration for parents, siblings, grandparents and extended family members of current students!
Join us for a weekend experience which will provide your family with a unique opportunity to explore both our campus and the beautiful city of Grand Rapids. You will have an opportunities to worship in Christ Chapel, enjoy meals with current students and participate in campus traditions. We hope you will plan to join us!
- Dates: Friday, September 30 - Saturday, October 1, 2016
- Weekend Schedule:
- 10 a.m. (Friday, Sept. 30)—Worship in Christ Chapel with the campus community and Jena Lee Nardella, author of One Thousand Wells and co-founder of Blood:Water
- 5 p.m. (Friday, Sept. 30)—Enjoy a complimentary pig roast and yard games
- 7 p.m. (Friday, Sept. 30)—Cheer for the Golden Eagles at a Night of Nets soccer game
- 9 a.m. (Saturday, Oct. 1)—Register to participate in the 22nd Annual Alumni and Friends 5K