On Golden Eagle Days, Cornerstone's campus comes alive with an added excitement. Prospective and current students combine: giving you an energized taste of what life will feel like on this campus. Meet students from all over the country and around the world.
During your visit, we promise you will come to understand the engaging faith of this campus, the passion and expertise of our faculty and the unique place you will get to hold as a member of the Cornerstone community. We are eager to meet you, and your parents, in person.
The Golden Eagle Day Schedule
- 8:45 a.m.— Arrival
- 9 a.m. — Welcome to CU
- Be introduced to campus by our university president (or cabinet member) and student body president
- 10 a.m. — Chapel
- 11 a.m. — Learn about your major
- 11:30 a.m. — Lunch
- 12:15 & 1:30 p.m. — Explore campus
- Choose a tour, class visit or financial services session
- 2:30 p.m. — Admissions appointments
- Sit down and discuss your next steps with your admissions counselor
Lots of prospective students choose to spend the night in one of our dorms with a couple of Cornerstone students, getting a more personal experience of the campus and the beautiful city of Grand Rapids. All overnight stays are scheduled for the evening before a Golden Eagle Day.
Parents, Cornerstone has also put together a list of recommended hotels and discounted accommodations for your convenience.