Golden Eagle Days, our most popular campus visit experience, give you an energized taste of what life will feel like on this campus. Meet students from all over the country and around the world!
During your visit, we promise you will come to understand the engaging faith of this campus, the passion and expertise of our faculty and the unique place you will get to hold as a member of the Cornerstone community.
Campus Visit Day Schedule
- 8:45 a.m. | Arrival
- 9 a.m. | Welcome to CU—Be introduced to campus by our university president or cabinet member.
- 10 a.m. | Chapel
- 11 a.m. | Learn about your major.
- 11:30 a.m. | Lunch
- 12:15 & 1:30 p.m. | Explore Campus—Choose a tour, class visit or financial services session.
- 2:30 p.m. | Admissions Appointments—Sit down and discuss your next steps with your admissions counselor.
Overnight Dorm Experience
For a personal experience of campus, spend a night in one of our dorms with CU students! Pre-registration is required, and all overnight stays are scheduled for the evening before a Golden Eagle Day.
Golden Eagle Day visits are currently closed for the summer. Email email@example.com for any questions, or pre-register for one of our upcoming visit experiences by selecting a date below that works well for you.
- Friday, Sept. 27
- Friday, Oct. 11
- Friday, Oct. 18 (Family Weekend)
- Friday, Nov. 8
- Friday, Nov. 15
- Friday, Nov. 22
- Friday, Dec. 6
Before Your Visit: Arrival Checklist
Make the most of your campus visit! Stay in the loop about CU before, during and after your visit with these helpful resources.
- Download the ZeeMee student app. Connect with the CU community by chatting with students, asking questions about college life and staying updated on visit announcements!
- Get our free Campus Visit Questions guide. We've put together a list of key questions you should ask the individuals you meet with on your visit. Don't forget to bring a copy of these questions with you to campus!
- Remember to print your parking pass! Admissions will email you a copy of your parking pass and other arrival details the week before your visit.