Siblings Weekend is an opportunity for you to have fun with your sibling while exploring the Cornerstone University community for yourself. As an additional bonus, you'll receive a free T-shirt for visiting! Don't miss out on an experience-packed weekend with your big brother or sister.
- Date: Saturday, Feb. 23, 2019
- Who: Younger siblings or close family members (ex: cousin) of current Cornerstone University students
- Check-in Time: 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 23 in the dining commons.
- Early Arrivals: Only siblings who are 12 and older are permitted to stay in the dorms overnight. If you plan to arrive early and stay overnight on Friday, Feb. 22, please coordinate housing and meal arrangements with your older sibling.*
- Saturday, Feb. 23, 2019
- 10:20 a.m.— Check-in
- 11:30 p.m.—Lunch
- 1-5 p.m.—Sibling's Activity and Men's Basketball Game
- 5:30 p.m.—Dinner
- 7:30 p.m.—Dancing with the Sections
*Lunch and dinner on Saturday will be provided at no cost.
If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office at 800.787.9778.