- The organization operates with integrity to ensure the fulfillment of its mission through structures and processes that involve the board, administration, faculty, staff and students.
- The organization’s allocation of resources and its processes for evaluation and planning demonstrate its capacity to fulfill its mission, improve the quality of its education, and respond to future challenges and opportunities.
- The organization provides evidence of student learning and teaching effectiveness that demonstrates it is fulfilling its educational mission.
- The organization promotes a life of learning for its faculty, administration, staff and students by fostering and supporting inquiry, creativity, practice and social responsibility in ways consistent with its mission.
- As called for by its mission, the organization identifies its constituencies and serves them in ways both value.
Criteria are listed in the:
Handbook of Accreditation, Third Edition.