Cornerstone University accepts donations in a number of different ways to help enrich academic programs, improve campus life and continually increase the ability of the campus community members to carry out the mission of impacting the world for Christ.
Select your preferred manner of giving and note how you would like your gift to be put to use.
We are honored each year to publicly thank donors for their gifts through our annual report, newsletters and year-end publications. If you desire your gift to remain anonymous, contact us, and we will label your gift appropriately.
- Give Online: Giving online is a safe and easy way to set up a one-time gift or monthly gifts using your credit card.
- Give by Mail: Download our Gift by Mail form for gifts by check or credit card. Make checks payable to Cornerstone University.
- Give by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): To set up an EFT for a one-time or monthly gift, call Gift Processing at 616.254.1659 and provide the following information: bank name, account type, account number, routing number, installment date and amount.
- Gift-in-Kind: If you have suggestions or ideas of how you can contribute to Cornerstone, complete our Gift in Kind form.
- Gifts of Stock and Mutual Funds: Download information on how to transfer stocks or mutual funds to Cornerstone.
- Gift Planning: To discuss how a planned gift can reflect godly values through your family, financial and philanthropic goals, call 616.254.1668 and a member of our CU Planned Giving Team will be very pleased to help you.
More than event support and advertising benefits, our corporate partners and business friends give because they understand the importance of Christ-centered education in West Michigan and beyond.
To learn more about how you can partner with us as a corporate sponsor, call the Advancement Office at 616.254.1668