The information listed below is based on the 2018-19 Cornerstone University Catalog. Students enrolled in Cornerstone University must fill out a request for Transfer Credit Pre-Approval and/or Guest Applications for all course work to be completed at another institution.
Cornerstone University is not responsible for course description changes or course renumbering at other institutions and reserves the right to make changes at any time.
- Visit michigantransfernetwork.org for more information on how courses will transfer to CU!
Registration for Summer/Fall 2019 Courses
Current Undergraduate Schedule (starting at 7 a.m.)
- March 13-14, 2019: 90+ completed credits after FA18
- March 15-19, 2019: 58-89 completed credits after FA18
- March 20-24, 2019: 26-57 completed credits after FA18
- March 25-27, 2019: 0-25 completed credits after FA18
- March 28, 2019: Current non-degree seeking students—contact the Registrar's Office
New transfer students can register according to the schedule listed above.
All current dual enrolls and all new students register during CU Insider Day or Dual Enroll registration day.
Grand Rapids Theological Seminary Students:
All GRTS students can register starting at 7 a.m. on Wednesday, March 13, 2019.
To search for upcoming course offerings, select the link below. The following term codes apply when selecting a term.
- Traditional Undergraduate Term: FA19UDG
- Grand Rapids Theological Seminary Term: FA19SEM