The information listed below is based on the 2019-20 Cornerstone University Catalog. Students enrolled in Cornerstone University must fill out a request for Transfer Credit Pre-Approval and/or Guest Applications for all course work to be completed at another institution.
Cornerstone is not responsible for course description changes or course renumbering at other institutions and reserves the right to make changes at any time.
- Visit michigantransfernetwork.org for more information on how courses will transfer to CU!
Registration for Summer/Fall 2020 Courses
(Special note: Fall classes begin prior to Labor Day—Sept. 4, 2020)
Current Undergraduate Schedule (starting at 7 a.m.)
- March 18-19, 2020: 90+ completed credits to date
- March 20-24, 2020: 58-89 completed credits to date
- March 25-29, 2020: 26-57 completed credits to date
- March 30 - April 1, 2020: 1-25 completed credits to date
- April 2, 2020: Non-degree seeking students—contact the Registrar's Office
New transfer students can register according to the schedule listed above.
All current dual enrolls and all new students register during CU Insider Day or Dual Enroll registration day.
Grand Rapids Theological Seminary Students
All GRTS students can register starting at 7 a.m. on Wednesday, March 18, 2020.
To search for upcoming course offerings, select the link below. The following term codes apply when selecting a term.
- Traditional Undergraduate Term: FA20UDG or SU20UDG
- Grand Rapids Theological Seminary Term: FA20SEM or SU20SEM
Pre-Approved Transfer Classes
Cornerstone students can access a list of pre-approved online transfer courses on Acadeum. These consortial courses have been pre-approved by Cornerstone for students to request registration.
To sign up for an account, students must use their CU student email, verify their CU student email and register for pre-approved courses. Please note: All registrations are still dependent on Cornerstone's approval on a student-by-student basis.
If you have any questions please contact the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616.222.1431.