The information listed below is based on the 2019-20 Cornerstone University Catalog. Students enrolled in Cornerstone University must fill out a request for Transfer Credit Pre-Approval and/or Guest Applications for all course work to be completed at another institution.
Cornerstone is not responsible for course description changes or course renumbering at other institutions and reserves the right to make changes at any time.
- Visit michigantransfernetwork.org for more information on how courses will transfer to CU!
Registration for J-Term/Spring 2020 Courses
Current Undergraduate Schedule (starting at 7 a.m.)
- Oct. 14-16, 2019: 90+ completed credits after SP19
- Oct. 17-21, 2019: 58-89 completed credits after SP19
- Oct. 22-24, 2019: 26-57 completed credits after SP19
- Oct. 25-29, 2019: 0-25 completed credits after SP19
- Oct. 30: Non-degree seeking students—contact the Registrar's Office
New transfer students can register according to the schedule listed above.
All current dual enrolls and all new students register during CU Insider Day or Dual Enroll registration day.
Grand Rapids Theological Seminary Students
All GRTS students can register starting at 7 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 14, 2019.
To search for upcoming course offerings, select the link below. The following term codes apply when selecting a term.
- Traditional Undergraduate Term: SP20UDG
- Grand Rapids Theological Seminary Term: SP20SEM