At Cornerstone University, we believe that when your student is accepted, so are you. And we celebrate how our alumni have influenced this learning community in countless ways. That is why we want you to be a part of Family & Alumni Weekend, a campus-wide event for parents, siblings and alumni!
Mark your calendar now to join us on Friday, Oct. 27 and Saturday, Oct. 28 for a fall weekend in Grand Rapids. From an opportunity to cheer on the men's soccer team in support of Night of Nets to a hearty pancake breakfast, you won't want to miss this chance to experience campus life with our current students.
Family & Alumni Weekend 2017 includes a range of events for all age levels. Or, if you are feeling adventurous, we'd love to recommend sights and sounds around our city of Grand Rapids. For example, Cornerstone is located in close proximity to Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park and Robinette's Apple Haus, two top destinations during the fall season.
Friday, Oct. 27, 2017
- 10 a.m. — Worship in Christ Chapel
- 2:30 p.m. — Complete Your 2018-19 FAFSA with Student Financial Services. Please bring your FSA ID and 2016 tax information.
- 5 p.m. — Welcome Session (Christ Chapel)
- 5:30 p.m. — Backyard Barbecue Dinner
- 7 p.m. — Night of Nets Men's Soccer Game
Saturday, Oct. 28, 2017
- 9 a.m. — Pancake Breakfast
- 10 a.m. — Pumpkin Carving (Corum Student Union)
- 7:30 p.m. — Pop Scholars (Matthews Performing Arts Center)
Tickets are required for this event. Enter the promotional code CUFAM17 to reserve complimentary tickets for your family!
We look forward to hosting you on campus this fall for Family & Alumni Weekend! Please indicate the events you and your guests plan to attend on or before Friday, Oct. 20. Or, if you only plan to attend the complimentary barbecue dinner, you may opt to bypass the payment fields.
Please Note: Your Family & Alumni Weekend registration payment includes a non-refundable 2.5% credit card processing fee.