The nerves and sweat of competition, digging deep for strength, rising above, and achieving what once seemed impossible. The same energy that motivates Golden Eagles on the field and court invigorates Golden Eagles in the stands. Here, "team" is not just the players, it's the entire Cornerstone community. That's CU Athletics.
Intercollegiate Athletic Teams
Recognitions and Titles
- 284 Academic All-Conference Athletes
- 388 All-Conference
- 32 Coach of the Year Awards
- 28 Conference Championships
- 24 Conf. Tournament Championships
- 41 Honorable Mention All-Conference
- 1998-1999 NAIA DII Men's Basketball
- 2010-2011 NAIA DII Men's Basketball
- 2014-2015 NAIA DII Men's Basketball
- 166 Academic All-American Athletes
- 139 All-American Athletes
- 4 Champions of Character (Coach)
- 9 Honorable Mention All-American Athletes
- 3 National Champions: Teams
- 4 National Champions: Individual
- 4 Scholar Team
Champions of Character
Established in 2000, Champions of Character is a National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) initiative putting heart and character back into the game. CU is a two-time national winner for setting the standard in athletic integrity, respect, sportsmanship, servant leadership and responsibility.
From broomball to Frisbee golf, CU intramural sports also give you an excuse to be social, play outside and stay healthy.