Student-led organizations speak to the commitments of our current students. We look forward to welcoming your voice and perspective into the shaping of our shared campus life. And we see your potential to thrive as an undergrad student here.
Watch the video below to meet staff members on our Student Development team.
Cornerstone University's department of Student Development is committed to cultivating an environment conducive to engagement, growth, and lots of fun!
Begin your campus involvement here. Preview opportunities available to engage with your peers outside of the classroom and plan to contribute to an interest group.
- 737 | Music
- ACT:s | Social Justice
- CU Student Activities
- CU Student Government (CUSG)
- CU Land Project
- Double Helix Club | Genetics
- Kappa Theta Gama | Theatre
- Emergency Response Team
- English Society
- Historical Society
- Institute for Christianity and Cultural Engagement (ICCE)
- Multicultural Organization (MCO)
- Mu Kappa | Missionary Kids
- Pre-Med Group
- Ritmos | Hispanic Students
- Students for Life
- The Gathering | African-American Students