Student-led organizations speak to the commitments of our current students. We look forward to welcoming your voice and perspective into the shaping of our shared campus life. And we see your potential to thrive as an undergrad student here.
Watch the video below to meet staff members on our Student Development team.
Cornerstone University's department of Student Development is committed to cultivating an environment conducive to engagement, growth, and lots of fun!
Begin your campus involvement here. Preview opportunities available to engage with your peers outside of the classroom and plan to contribute to an interest group.
- 737 | Open Mic
- Physical Therapy Club
- Library Activities (LSAC)
- Umoja | Promote Biblical Awareness of Cultural Diversity
- Rad Club
- Cure U | Goal is to heal the sick and proclaim the Kingdom of God
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Ratio Christi | Apologetics
- Swing Dancing | Monday Night Dances
- Child Life Association | Guide to Child Life Careers
- CU Student Activities | Plans and Implements Many Co-curricular Activities
- CU Student Government (CUSG)
- CU Land Project | Agriculture
- English Society | Book Club
- Enactus | Entrepreneurship and Business
- Historical Society
- Mu Kappa | Missionary Kids
- Ritmos | Hispanic Students
- Students for Life | Pro-Life Advocacy
- The Gathering | African-American Students