The Student Financial Services office is a Christ-centered group of financial aid professionals with a commitment to serve God by serving our students.
We exist to serve our students by assisting them to obtain financial resources so they can pursue their educational and professional goals and excel as influencers in our world for Christ. Cornerstone University is a privately funded institution-yet our students are never without ample financial support to help them succeed. In fact, 100% of incoming first-time freshmen receive aid from scholarships, grants, and loans, with aid packages averaging $20,000. We are happy to serve you.
File your FAFSA Financial Aid Workshops Forgot your PIN? Pay Your Bill NSLDS
- 2014-2015 Institutional Scholarship Application is available!
- Begin private scholarship search locally and nationally.
- 12/9-12/12 Final Exams.
- 1/1 2014-2015 FAFSA will be available to apply for financial aid. CU deadline is March 1, 2014.
- 1/13 Spring Tuition is due.
- 2/3 2014-2015 Institutional Scholarship Application is due by 5:00pm.
The student financial services office is located in the Ketcham Building.
Regular office hours are Monday- Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST.
Phone: 616.222.1424 | Fax: 616.222.1400