At Cornerstone University, our Bachelor of Business Administration and Leadership degree program develops your business acumen within a Christ-centered framework. With classes taught by personable faculty who have hands-on business and teaching experience, this practical undergraduate program readies you for career fields such as public relations, finance and small business administration.
We're here to provide the relevant resources you need to start a new job or career path with confidence. A bachelor's degree in business administration and leadership requires 46 credit hours. Equipping you with marketable communication skills, intercultural competence and knowledge of leadership strategies, this program prepares you to make a change that matters.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Business
- Degree Type: Bachelor of Science
- Format: On campus, Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo
As a nonprofit, Christ-centered university, we strive to provide an accessible education that fits your needs.
Take courses in a way that's easy for you with classes offered in a 100% online or on-campus format. On-campus courses meet once a week from 6-10 p.m.
- Program Length: 20-22 months
- Program Start Date:*
- Online—Monday, July 22, 2019
- Grand Rapids—Monday, July 22, 2019
*You may qualify to enroll at an alternate time. Call 800.947.2382 to speak with an enrollment counselor.
Equipping you with knowledge of core business functions and skills in leadership, analysis and problem-solving, this bachelor's program readies you for a variety of career opportunities.
- Public relations specialist
- Business analyst
- Finance officer
- Small business administration
- Application ($25 fee)
- Minimum of two years full-time work experience since earning high school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 56 transferable credits from an accredited institution
- Official college and/or military transcripts*
- CLEP and DANTES transcripts (if applicable)
- International Students: TOEFL or IELTS score
*Tip: Send us a transcript release for each college you've attended, and we'll request your transcripts!
A college degree is an investment. Expenses include tuition, a course reservation fee, educational resources and an application fee.
- Tuition: $450 per credit
- Educational Resources: $190 per course
- Application and Reservation Fee: $55
- Cost Per Three Credit Course: $1,540
- Total Estimated Cost: $23,605
Costs for additional elective credits beyond the core program are not included. For more information on the total program cost, review our tuition and fees.
of our bachelor's degree program graduates are employed, continuing their education, serving in the military or giving back to their communities through volunteer roles.