The Writing Center at Cornerstone University, located on the first floor of Miller Library, is a writing resource available at no cost to students enrolled in traditional undergraduate studies. We offer individual sessions with a peer writing tutor in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere. Our writing tutors are eager to assist students with all aspects of the writing process:
- Generating ideas
- Getting a fresh perspective
- Making points stronger
- Improving sentence structure
- Revising and editing
The goal of the Writing Center is to produce more confident, thoughtful, and effective writers.
Hours vary each semester and are posted on Eagle’s Nest and the Miller Library website. Generally, the Writing Center is open weekday afternoons and three to four evenings a week.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, email email@example.com. Walk-ins are welcome and will be assisted between appointments.
Online Writing Resources
What tutors and students say about the Writing Center
- “The Writing Center is an amazing resource for Cornerstone students.”
- “The Writing Center was not just an opportunity to get my paper looked over but also a learning experience as well.”
- “The Writing Center is a great example of the way Cornerstone strives to promote academic excellence.”