- Create your Federal Student Aid ID. You'll use this ID to sign your Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) and update it later if needed.
- Gather information for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Collect the following documents in preparation for completing your FAFSA:
- Social Security Number
- Driver's License
- Last Year's Tax Returns and W2 Forms
- Records of Untaxed Income
- Current Asset Information (Back and Brokerage Statements)
- Submit the FAFSA at least 3 weeks before the start of your first course.
- Cornerstone University's Federal School Code: 002266
- To be eligible for the Michigan Tuition Grant, the FAFSA must be completed before June 30.
- Complete Loan Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note. These are required if you are receiving federal loans.
Last Names: A-G
Last Names: H-P
Last Names: Q-Z