As an aspiring and emerging leader, you have first-hand knowledge about the demand for 21st century managerial and administrative skills. Recognizing the need for effective, sustainable and strategic leadership practices in order to achieve both short-term and long-term organizational goals is the first step towards success. Continue to advance and improve as an influencer in your organization with a graduate degree in Organizational Leadership.
The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership provides a professionally relevant curriculum for first-line, front-line supervisors and middle managers with leadership responsibilities. Through case study exercises and intercultural competency training, expert faculty members prioritize your development as a leader and growth as a reflective practitioner. You'll graduate able to integrate knowledge from multiple fields of study within the discipline of organizational leadership; develop context-based solutions for use within diverse, multi-faceted workplace environments; and articulate a Christ-centered worldview and its embodiment through Christian virtues.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Business
- Degree Type: Master of Arts
- Format: Onsite, Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo
As a non-profit, Christ-centered university, we strive to provide an accessible education that fits your needs.
Take courses in a way that's easy for you with classes offered in a 100% online or onsite format. Onsite courses meet once a week from 6-10 p.m.
- Program Length: 18-20 months
- Program Start Date:
- Online—Monday, Jan. 29, 2018*
- Online—Monday, Jan. 29, 2018*
*You may qualify to enroll at an alternate time. Call 800.947.2382 to speak with an enrollment counselor.
- New Skills and Proficiencies: You'll graduate able to provide practical solutions to workplace problems and lead individuals in diverse organizational environments.
- Career Opportunities: The M.A. in Organizational Leadership program prepares you for leadership roles at higher education institutions, for-profit business, non-profit organizations, religious institutions or family businesses.
You'll add value to your career through preparation to lead people in diverse organizations with knowledge of the following disciplines:
- Leadership and employee development
- Organizational behavior
- Organizational decision making
- Conflict management
- Business law
- Budgeting and financial resource management
- Human resources and diversity
- Strategic management
- Application ($25 fee)
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities. Send a completed transcript release form for each college you've attended to the PGS enrollment team, and we'll request your transcripts!
- Minimum 2.7 G.P.A. if 1 or more years of work experience
- Minimum 3.0 G.P.A. if less than 1 year of work experience
- Professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
If your primary language is not English, you must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.
For admission to Cornerstone's Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership degree program, you must achieve one of the following minimum scores:
- Paper-based TOEFL test: 577
- Computer-based TOEFL test: 233
- Internet-based TOEFL test: 90-91
- Minimum IELTS score: 7.9
To understand the total estimated cost and investment of the Master of Science in Management program, review a breakdown of expenses:
- Application Fee: $25
- Reservation Fee: $30
- Tuition Cost: $460 per credit hour
- Technology Fee: $40
- Resource Fee: $200 per course
- Total Estimated Cost: $19,495
Cornerstone University's commitment to offer you a competitively priced degree means that we partner with you to ensure its affordability. Preview our step-by-step financial aid checklist.