Cornerstone University awards the following scholarships to traditional undergraduate students.
- Amanda and Michael Nielsen Children's Ministry Scholarship: Assists undergraduate students pursuing a career in children's ministry or students serving in summer camps; 30+ credits earned; must be currently involved in children's ministry.
- Upload a description of how you are currently involved in a children's ministry. If you are pursuing a career in children's ministry after graduation or served in a summer camp, include a description of your future plans or a description of your ministry.
- The Belden Brick and Supply Architectural and Masonry Scholarship: Assists students whose parents or grandparents are associated with the architectural, masonry, home building or landscape professions; minimum high school G.P.A. of 3.0 or college G.P.A. of 2.5.
- List name and relationship of parent or grandparent associated with a building trades career. Include name, relationship and employer.
- Bronkema Family Scholarship: Provides financial assistance to a female undergraduate student from a broken home or who is facing difficult family issues; minimum 2.35 G.P.A.
- Upload a short essay about what the Lord has taught you through your family situation.
- Dakota Gonzales Memorial Scholarship: Assists students who reside in inner city areas and demonstrate financial need. Must be a CU Empowered recipient to be considered.
- Upload a short essay about how the Lord has been working in your life lately. In addition describe your involvement in the Multicultural Student Organization, and what it means to be a CU Empowered student. Please also include your city and state of residence.
- Deanna Scholarship: Assists students who were raised by a single parent with economical challenge.
- Upload a short essay about how the Lord has used your single parent to teach you and bring you to where you are today.
- McCombs Aviation Scholarship: Assists students who desire to work in Missions Aviation. Students are eligible for this scholarship after completion of the SMAT program and returning to CU. Must have a minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- Nepal Student Scholarship: Assists students from Nepal who demonstrate financial need, minimum 2.75 G.P.A. and a desire to study in a student-focused learning community where Jesus Christ is central.
- Pat Irwin "Jabez" Scholarship Fund: Assists students who reside in inner city areas and demonstrate financial need.
- List city and state of residence.
- Paul Gordon Family Endowed Scholarship: Three scholarships per year, one to a student whose parents are in ministry, one to a ministry major and one to a business major. For the 2019-20 school year, the scholarships for a ministry major and business major are available. Financial need is considered and a minimum 3.0 G.P.A. is required.
- All Applicants: Upload a letter of recommendation from a professor, pastor or community leader attesting to your personal character and your affirmation of the Christian faith.
- Ministry Majors: Upload a summary describing your involvement in global, local, collegiate or church communities. Please describe what led you to pursue a degree in ministry.
- Business Majors: Upload a summary describing how you hope to integrate your faith into the business workplace.
- Renee K. Spaanstra Memorial Scholarship: Assists undergraduate single parents with dependent children or students who face extraordinary family and financial challenges; 26+ credits.
- Upload a typed letter detailing your extraordinary family circumstances.
- Request Foods Scholarship: Assists students who are children of Request Foods employees. Must provide proof of employment for parent.
- Rev. Joseph Balbach Scholarship: Assists Bible or music majors who have a passion for others, demonstrate financial need and have good academic standing.
- Samuel L. Westerman Scholarship: Assists students actively involved in volunteer service and/or church-related work; 60+ credits; minimum 3.0 G.P.A.
- Upload a summary describing how you are actively involved in volunteer service and/or church-related work.
- Wendell K. Babcock/GRSBM Scholarship: Assists children of GRSBM alumni who demonstrate financial need.
- List name of parent that is a GRSBM alumnus.
Cornerstone University does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, sex, age or disability in its policies and programs.
If you have questions, please email Student Financial Services or call 616.222.1424.
We are sorry. We are no longer accepting submissions from this form at this time.Top