Dr. Ron Foster is a special appointment faculty of business for Cornerstone University's Professional & Graduate Studies division. He specializes in teaching at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels in the areas of business law, business health law and business ethics. In addition to teaching since 2005 at CU, Dr. Foster is an adjunct professor at Davenport University and Spring Arbor University.
"I love teaching because it enables me to impact lives—for the better—and allows me to use my God-given gifts!"
After earning his Juris Doctorate at Thomas Cooley Law School, he began his own law firm in 1993, The Law Office of Ronald L. Foster Esq. He has also used his ministry experience to provide counsel for ResLife Church and PastorCare Network, Inc.
Licenses, Memberships and Recognitions
- Elected Board Member of State Bar of Michigan Representative Assembly
- Ordained Minister, 1979
- Board Member, Foster Care Review Board Region 5 (2017)
- Founder and Superintendent, Homeschool Ancillary Program, Inc. (since 2002)
- J.D., Cooley Law School
- D.Min., Fuller Theological Seminary
- M.A., Fuller Theological Seminary
- B.A., Pacific Lutheran University
—Time with family
—Changing role of the law in society
—Morals and ethics