- 69 Total
It's important to fully understand the costs and the financial aid opportunities available for graduate education. You'll find all the information you need listed below in order to make a wise financial decision as you consider attending seminary.
Each semester bill provides an outline of tuition and fees based upon the number of classes for which you register. It will also show a summary of any financial aid (grants and loans) you are scheduled to receive.
- Tuition of $570/Credit Hour
- Technology Fee of $15/Credit
- Academic Resource Fee of $25/Credit
The estimated cost of full-time enrollment is $14,640 per year (24 credit hours + Technology & Resource Fees).
More than 3/4 of the students who apply will receive an institutional grant. Institutional grants and federal loans are offered to new and returning students based on financial need. Complete the FAFSA each year to quality. You must be registered for at least three credit hours each semester to receive financial aid.
Veteran Benefits are available for those that qualify. Click here to learn more about veteran benefits.
- Two 3-day on-campus Intensives
- 3-4 years depending on pace.
- Students can choose a 6 credits/semester part-time plan or a 9 credits/semester full-time plan.
- The M.A. in Counseling is the academic and practical base for licensure as a LPC in Michigan and many other states.
- 100 hour practicum experience
- 600 hour internship experience