Explore, analyze and design new solutions while honing your ability to see problems from an analytical point of view as an engineering major at Cornerstone. You will graduate knowledgeable, skilled and ready to implement innovative processes in your field. With these capabilities, you will be prepared to lead and influence your community for Christ.
Why Cornerstone University?
- Expand your career options. Here, you'll receive a faith-based, liberal arts education and specialized knowledge in engineering. Choose from concentrations in data science, design and innovation, engineering management and environmental engineering.
- Expect closer mentorship from expert faculty. At Cornerstone, we intentionally limit class sizes because we value relational learning. This means you'll receive more in-class attention from professors who are committed to seeing you thrive in your faith and work.
- Leverage the resources of two universities. Our collaborative partnership with Grand Valley State University offers you extensive course offerings, hands-on training with top-tier engineering educational technology and more opportunities to customize your program.
- School: Traditional Undergrad Academics
- Division: Kinesiology, Science, Engineering & Mathematics
- Degree Type: Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Minor
- Format: Residential
- Location: Grand Rapids, Allendale
From personable faculty to one-on-one advising appointments, we have resources to support you in reaching your goals and being successful in your classes.
See our sample degree plans for the list of classes you'll take as an engineering major.85%
of traditional undergraduate STEM students from the class of 2018 were working or enrolled in graduate school within six months of graduation.
Importantly, our recent graduates also shared that they love their work. Of respondents, 92 percent reported a genuine interest in what they are doing.
Career Guide for STEM Majors
Graduates of STEM programs are changing the world. To learn more about why you should consider an engineering major and what you can do with a STEM degree, get our STEM-specific career guide.