Cornerstone University Student Health Services is a holistic, Christ-centered health team dedicated to developing and serving students by treating their acute and chronic needs. Staff members are committed to teaching students proper preventative health care so that they will thrive while receiving a Cornerstone University education and in their future endeavors to influence our world for Christ.
Services We Offer
Cornerstone's Health Services team provides on-campus health services for enrolled students. This includes:
- Visits with a registered nurse for minor injuries (e.g., sprains) or illnesses (e.g., cold, flu, headaches, rashes, digestive disorders)
- Blood pressure checks
- Health education and wellness promotion
- Access to loan items (e.g., crutches, wheelchairs)
- Referrals to specialists
- Resource materials on health related topics
- Consultation for international travel and immunizations through a partnership established with a peer institution
Cornerstone's Student Health Services office is open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Monday-Friday). The office is closed for holidays, student breaks and during the summer months.
- Campus Location: Verna Miller Hall, 1001 E Beltline Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525
- Fax Number: 616.222.1541
- Emergency: Dial 911
- Urgent Medical Situation: Dial '0' from a campus phone
- Campus Safety: 616.949.5300