Official transcript requests can now be processed using one of the following options:
- Online credit card purchase – Request through National Student Clearinghouse at studentclearinghouse.org/secure_area/Transcript/login.asp?FICEcode=00226600. The cost is $5.00 per recipient in addition to a $2.25 service fee . (Total: $7.25 per transcript issued.)
- In Person Request – Requests can be made in the Registrar’s Office. The cost is $5 and must be paid with cash, check or money order only.
- Mail – Requests can be sent through the mail by completing our transcript request form (Transcript Request Form) and mailing to the address indicated on the form. The cost is $5 and must be paid with cash, check or money order only.
The benefits of using the National Student Clearinghouse include:
- All major credit cards accepted including VISA
- Order tracking available via e-mail or text (including restriction notifications)
- Completely on-line processing – no printed forms required
- Electronic delivery of official transcripts (not available for in-person or mail requests)
Requests are typically processed within 2 to 3 business days. The Registrar's Office is closed during the week between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day. Unofficial transcripts are only available to current students; all former students must request official transcripts.