Students in Cornerstone University's Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management program develop leadership, analytical, communication and problem-solving skills as well as business acumen within a Christian framework. The Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management is a 42 credit-hour program that students can expect to complete in 20-22 months.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Business
- Degree Type: Bachelor of Science
- Format: On campus, Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo
As a nonprofit, Christ-centered university, we strive to provide an accessible education that fits your needs.
Take courses in a way that's easy for you with classes offered in a 100% online or on-campus format. On-campus courses meet once a week from 6-10 p.m.
- Program Length: 20-22 months
- Program Start Date:*
- Grand Rapids—Tuesday, April 23, 2019
*You may qualify to enroll at an alternate time. Call 800.947.2382 to speak with an enrollment counselor.
Equipping you with business acumen in the areas of negotiation, conflict resolution and human resources management, this bachelor's program prepares you for a variety of career opportunities.
- Operations manager
- Small business management
- Office manager
- Human resource manager
- Application ($25 fee)
- Minimum of two years full-time work experience since earning high school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 56 transferable credits from an accredited institution
- Official college and/or military transcripts*
- CLEP and DANTES transcripts (if applicable)
- International Students: TOEFL or IELTS score
*Tip: Send us a transcript release for each college you've attended, and we'll request your transcripts!
A college degree is an investment. Expenses include tuition, a course reservation fee, educational resources and an application fee.
- Tuition: $450 per credit
- Educational Resources: $190 per course
- Application and Reservation Fee: $55
- Cost Per Three Credit Course: $1,540
- Total Estimated Cost: $21,615
Costs for additional elective credits beyond the core program are not included. For more information on the total program cost, review our tuition and fees.