Kacey Spencer (B.S. ’08, MBA ’20)
Completing my degree gave me such a feeling of accomplishment that I actually achieved my goal and finished something that I started.
B.S. in Business
PROGRAM START DATES
- Online & On Campus
- 120 with up to 90 hours in transfer credits possible
Only 3% of schools worldwide
receive ACBSP accreditation.
Bachelor of Science
in Business Administration
In today’s dynamic global economy, effective business leadership skills are in demand more than ever to help organizations succeed. As a future influential business leader, expand your marketability, skills and degree credentials that you can apply across a variety of career and industry sectors through an ACBSP-accredited Bachelor of Science in business administration degree.
Prepare to boldly and confidently lead organizations by acquiring essential business knowledge and skills, including management, marketing, economics, business technology and finance, and pursue mastery of in-demand “power skills” like communication, team development, conflict resolution, negotiation and change management. Why start your education journey now?
- More than 980,200 additional business professionals will be needed between 2021 and 2031.*
- Courses are offered 100% online or on campus to fit your busy life.
- You can transfer up to 90 credit hours to complete your degree.
- Scholarships and aid are available to help make your education affordable.
- No SAT or ACT required.
Why Choose An Affordable, Accredited Online Degree from Cornerstone University?
When considering an important investment like a bachelor’s degree, academic quality and respected accreditations are a top priority. Cornerstone University’s B.S. in business administration is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)* and the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). Cornerstone offers over 75 in-demand degrees that can help you achieve your life goals whether you are looking to advance in a current organization or seek a new opportunity in various business, nonprofit, entrepreneurial or ministry sectors.
What sets Cornerstone apart for over 80 years is our mission and commitment to provide you the most excellent academic education, taught from a Biblical worldview, to prepare bold, Christ-centered, influential leaders. Our commitment extends to creating an outstanding student experience featuring:
- Leading business faculty with real-world experience who offer one-on-one student support.
- 100% online to fit your busy life or on campus at our beautiful Grand Rapids campus.
- One of the most affordable bachelor’s degrees per credit hour in private, nonprofit higher education.
- Free student support resources, including writing, math, mental health services and more.
- A team of knowledgeable advisers to guide you from application to graduation!
*Job Growth: Source: U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Business and Financial Occupations, on the Internet at www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/home.htm. National long-term projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions, and do not guarantee actual job growth. Certain accounting positions may require further certification and/or licensing by individual states.
Cornerstone University cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
Of students work while pursuing a degree.
Online bachelor’s programs ranked No. 2 in Michigan (U.S. News & World Report, 2021).
Of faculty members are professing believers of Jesus Christ.
In addition to the courses listed here, you may also need additional elective credits to complete the required 120 total credits for your bachelor’s degree. If you are accepted into a program, your academic adviser can help you figure out how many credits you need and add them to your schedule.
- Official college and/or military transcripts
- CLEP and DANTES transcripts (if applicable)
- International Students: TOEFL or IELTS score
Unlock your next step equipped with foundational business skills. With hundreds of career options across a range of industries, you can open doors that meet your God-given potential.
- Public relations
- Small business administration
We offer a range of programs intentionally designed to fuel your God-given potential. Here are some additional programs to equip you for lasting transformation.
B.S. in Organizational Management
Discover and apply concepts and theories in areas of management such as human resources, negotiation and strategic leadership.
B.S. in Psychology
Continue your potential for serving and meeting needs through theories and concepts of psychology.