Students in Cornerstone University's 48-credit Bachelor of Science in Ministry Leadership program will identify and apply critical components of the Christian worldview, demonstrate cross-cultural communication and collaboration and develop decision-making skills needed for management and leadership roles.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Ministry
- Degree Type: Bachelor of Science
- Format: Residential, Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing
A Bachelor of Science in Ministry Leadership can lead you into various career paths:
- Program Length: 20-22 Months
- Delivery Format:
- Accelerated cohort model
- Flexible, convenient learning options
- On-site courses meet 6:00 - 10:00 p.m.
- Total Credit Hours: 48
- Estimated Cost: Coming soon!
- Program Start Date: Cohorts begin periodically throughout the year. Speak with an Enrollment Counselor today to learn more.
- Application Deadline: Rolling Admission
- Worship Leader
- Non-Profit Leadership
- Student Ministries
This degree program offered by the Professional & Graduate Studies program provides the knowledge and skills required for leadership in one’s profession as well as personal skills needed for effective performance. Upon graduation, you will be able to:
- Identify and apply essential components of the Christian worldview, values and ethics
- Communicate effectively both in oral and written forms
- Demonstrate functional knowledge and decision-making skills needed in managing and leading a ministry or not-for-profit organization
- Application Fee: $25
- Tuition Cost: $385 per credit hour
- Technology Fee: $35 per course
- Resource Fee: $120 per course
- Graduation Fee: $30
- Reservation Fee: $30
Convenience and Flexibility
With course offerings online and in-class, you will maximize your educational experience while still maintaining your work and family life. Classes meet one night per week in one of our three campus locations and online. Upon starting a degree, you will continue through the program with your classmates as a cohort. With an average of 15 students in each cohort, students receive one-on-one attention from faculty while gleaning insights from other students' personal and professional experience.
The regionally-accredited curriculum dives into varied, core subjects which give you with a strong foundation to knowledgeably navigate Biblical texts, a life of ministry, and non-profit organizations. Coursework is divided into individual and group projects through which you'll learn how to effectively manage in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while developing your leadership and communication skills.