Students in Cornerstone University's Bachelor of Science in Psychology program develop leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills as well as best practices in psychology within a Christian framework. The Bachelor of Science in Psychology is a 46 credit-hour program that students can expect to complete in 20-22 months.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Social Science
- Degree Type: Bachelor of Science
- Format: On campus, Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo
As a nonprofit, Christ-centered university, we strive to provide an accessible education that fits your needs.
Take courses in a way that's easy for you with classes offered in a 100% online or on-campus format. On-campus courses meet once a week from 6-10 p.m.
- Program Length: 20-22 months
- Program Start Date: Coming Soon!*
*You may qualify to enroll at an alternate time. Call 800.947.2382 to speak with an enrollment counselor.
Preparing you to analyze and resolve human service needs for diverse populations, this bachelor's program readies you for a variety of career opportunities.
- Psychiatric technician
- Child care worker
- Social worker
- Mental health worker
- Child and family ministry leader
- Case management and rehabilitation specialist
- Volunteer services coordinator
- Other positions in human services organizations
- Application ($25 fee)
- Minimum of two years full-time work experience since earning high school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 56 transferable credits from an accredited institution
- Official college and/or military transcripts*
- CLEP and DANTES transcripts (if applicable)
- International Students: TOEFL or IELTS score
*Tip: Send us a transcript release for each college you've attended, and we'll request your transcripts!
A college degree is an investment. Expenses include tuition, a course reservation fee, educational resources and an application fee.
- Tuition: $450 per credit
- Educational Resources: $125 per course
- Application and Reservation Fee: $55
- Cost Per Three Credit Course: $1,475
- Total Estimated Cost: $22,630
Costs for additional elective credits beyond the core program are not included. For more information on the total program cost, review our tuition and fees.