It's a new school year, and we are excited to celebrate the arrival of the new student class this fall! We have a host of important information and fun activities planned, so check back periodically for updates regarding Welcome Week.
Welcome Week Schedule
Welcome Week begins on Friday, Aug. 30 and continues until the first day of classes on Wednesday, Sept. 4. New students should plan to attend all Welcome Week sessions and activities.
Important Note: Programming will occur on Monday, Sept. 2 (Labor Day). Students will be required to attend activities on this day.
- Date: Friday, Aug. 30, 2019
- Check-in Times: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m
- Your designated check-in time will depend on your resident status and assigned dorm room. More information coming soon.
When you arrive to campus, the first thing to do is check in with the admissions team at the Welcome Center. You'll go over any missing paperwork and then receive a packet containing all the information you need to start your semester on campus. Check-in typically takes less than 10 minutes. After you meet with admissions, you can begin moving into your dorm room!
Athlete Arrival Days
New students participating in the following sports will arrive on the date listed below.
- Saturday, Aug. 3—Men's Varsity Soccer & Women's Varsity Soccer
- Saturday, Aug. 12—Women's Varsity Volleyball
- Saturday, Aug. 24—Men's & Women's Track & Field, Men's & Women's Golf, Baseball