At Cornerstone University, we're excited to welcome you with the new student class this fall! From important campus arrival information to an overview of fun activities planned for the week, this is your place for up-to-date information about Welcome Week.
New Student Arrival Days
Various student arrival days are scheduled to accommodate early fall sports teams and other programs. See your orientation schedule for check-in location details and times.
- Aug. 3 | Men's/women's varsity soccer (Orientation Schedule PDF)
- Aug. 12 | Women's varsity volleyball (Orientation Schedule PDF)
- Aug. 24 | Men's/women's track & field, cross country, men's baseball and men's/women's golf (Orientation Schedule PDF)
- Aug. 27 | International and missionary kid students (Orientation Schedule PDF)
- Aug. 28 | Pathway students (Orientation Schedule PDF)
- Aug. 30 | Arrival Day for all remaining students begins at 9 a.m.; your designated check-in time will depend on your resident status and assigned dorm room. (Commuter Student Schedule PDF and Residential Student Schedule PDF)
If you are attending Arrival Day on Aug. 30, the first thing to do is check-in with the admissions team at the Bernice Hansen Athletic Center. You'll go over any missing paperwork and then receive a packet containing all the information you need to start your semester on campus. Check-in typically takes less than 10 minutes. After you meet with admissions, you can begin moving into your dorm room!
Welcome Week Dates
Welcome Week officially begins on Friday, Aug. 30 and continues until the first day of classes on Wednesday, Sept. 4. While individual student arrival days may vary, new students should plan to attend all Welcome Week sessions and activities.
Programming will occur on Monday, Sept. 2 (Labor Day); all new students will be required to attend activities on this day.