We are so excited our Fall 2017 new-student class has arrived! Details for Fall 2018 Welcome Week will be posted early Spring 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When should I arrive on campus?
Welcome Week begins on Friday, Sept. 1. You will receive full arrival details in the mail in June.
- Am I required to attend all aspects of Welcome Week?
Yes, Terra Firma course content is woven into the schedule of Welcome Week. Most required sessions occur between 9 a.m - 9 p.m. each day.
- May I go home for Labor Day on Monday, Sept. 4?
Terra Firma sessions will take place on Labor Day, therefore, attendance is required.
- May I arrive earlier than the first day of Welcome Week?
Students are not permitted to move into residence halls prior to the first day of Welcome Week.
- When will I find out my housing assignment and roommate information?
You will be notified of your residence hall and roommate assignments via your Cornerstone email address. Please refer to the Welcome Week guide you received in the mail on how to access your CU email address and the CU Portal.
- What size are the mattresses at CU?
We provide extra long, twin size mattresses in all residence halls.
- How do I find a job on campus?
Locate and apply for on-campus job postings through Handshake.
If you have any remaining questions about your arrival and transition to student life here, please contact your admissions counselor.