As an aspiring and emerging leader, you have first-hand knowledge about the demand for 21st century managerial and administrative skills. Recognizing the need for effective, sustainable and strategic leadership practices in order to achieve both short-term and long-term organizational goals is the first step towards success. Continue to advance and improve as an influencer in your organization with a graduate degree in Organizational Leadership.
The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership provides a professionally relevant curriculum for first-line, front-line supervisors and middle managers with leadership responsibilities. Through case study exercises and intercultural competency training, expert faculty members prioritize your development as a leader and growth as a reflective practitioner. You'll graduate able to integrate knowledge from multiple fields of study within the discipline of organizational leadership; develop context-based solutions for use within diverse, multi-faceted workplace environments; and articulate a Christ-centered worldview and its embodiment through Christian virtues.
- School: Adult & Graduate Studies
- Division: Business
- Degree Type: Master of Arts
- Format: On campus, Online
- Location: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo
As a non-profit, Christ-centered university, we strive to provide an accessible education that fits your needs.
Take courses in a way that's easy for you with classes offered in a 100% online or on-campus format. On-campus courses meet once a week from 6-10 p.m.
- Program Length: 19-20 months
- Program Start Date:*
- Grand Rapids—Thursday, Feb. 7, 2019
*You may qualify to enroll at an alternate time. Call 800.947.2382 to speak with an enrollment counselor.
- New Skills and Proficiencies: You'll graduate able to provide practical solutions to workplace problems and lead individuals in diverse organizational environments.
- Career Opportunities: The M.A. in Organizational Leadership program prepares you for leadership roles at higher education institutions, for-profit business, non-profit organizations, religious institutions or family businesses.
You'll add value to your career through preparation to lead people in diverse organizations with knowledge of the following disciplines:
- Leadership and employee development
- Organizational behavior
- Organizational decision making
- Conflict management
- Business law
- Budgeting and financial resource management
- Human resources and diversity
- Strategic management
- Application ($25 fee)
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities. Send a completed transcript release form for each college you've attended to the PGS enrollment team, and we'll request your transcripts!
- Minimum 2.7 G.P.A. if 1 or more years of work experience
- Minimum 3.0 G.P.A. if less than 1 year of work experience
- Professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
If your primary language is not English, you must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.
For admission to Cornerstone's Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership degree program, you must achieve one of the following minimum scores:
- Paper-based TOEFL test: 577
- Computer-based TOEFL test: 233
- Internet-based TOEFL test: 90-91
- Minimum IELTS score: 7.9
To understand the total estimated cost and investment of the Master of Science in Management program, visit our tuition and fees page or review the breakdown of expenses:
- Tuition: $515 per credit
- Educational Resources: $200 per course
- Application and Reservation Fee: $55
- Cost Per Three Credit Course: $1,745
- Total Estimated Cost: $20,995
Compare the M.B.A. and M.A. in Organizational Leadership
Both the M.B.A. and M.A. in Organizational Leadership degree programs empower you with practical skills and experience to take your next step in your career. Check out this guide to help you determine which degree path best aligns with your goals.